The 7 Teaching School Alliances in Leicestershire are:
- Affinity TSA (Kibworth CE Primary School)
- Forest Way TSA (Forest Way Special School)
- Loughborough Learning Alliance (Ashmount Special School)
- Oadby Learning Partnership (Launde Primary School)
- STEP TSA (Gaddesby Primary School)
- TELA TSA (Thomas Estley Academy)
- Symphony TSA (Newcroft Primary School)
Our partnership of TSAs represents the interests and supports school improvement in over 75% of the schools Leicestershire and we work individually and collectively to deliver work against the National College for Teaching and Leadership (NCTL) Big 3 Priorities:
1. School-led initial teacher training
2. Continuing professional development and identifying and developing leadership potential
3. Supporting other schools
You can find examples of some of our programmes which are focussed on these areas by visiting the Programmes section of our website.
The key reason we all work together as TSAs is to support schools from the Local Authority with their school improvement journey. Through strategic partnerships with the Local Authority, Regional Schools Commissioners Office, Multi Academy Trusts, Diocesan Boards and NCTL we are able to leverage resources to support schools most in need to develop their schools to meet their full potential.
For more information about the role of Teaching School Alliances please visit: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/teaching-schools-a-guide-for-potential-applicants